Funnel Hackers: Save $100 Dollars a Month on Funnel Software
There’s zero catch. In fact, when you get your free account, ...
There are many ways to be proactive with your visual health:
* Eating a healthy diet
* Taking vitamin and mineral supplements
* Having regular eye examinations
* Doing cardio vascular exercise and activity
Cardiovascular activity has been shown in recent studies to be an active form of decreasing visual disease.
However, while these may all seem like chores or a little bit daunting, there is also a fun and creative way to celebrate and practice healthy vision World Sight Day. According to the https://observances.global/world-sight-day/ website:
"The fact that most of the world’s blind population are older men and women who live in poorer nations, where access to basic vision treatment is scarce, is always a major theme. Getting timely attention to cataracts, glaucoma, and other chronic eye conditions to prevent blindness or sight impairment is the ultimate goal of World Sight Day."
World Sight Day occurs every year on the second Thursday of October. It is a global event that promotes the importance of healthy vision with a hope for individuals to be more proactive on a grander scale when it comes to healthy vision.
Raising awareness on visual impairment and blindness is the number one goal of World Sight Day.
There are many serious ways that World Sight Day is celebrated. For example:
* Individuals as well as organizations try to raise awareness to the public
* Individuals and organizations persuade governmental and health facilities to allocate funds toward blindness prevention
* Agencies partake in educating those who may be at risk for vision impairment or blindness and how to take preventative action
Also, there are many creative ways that World Sight Day partakes in educating and making vision and blindness awareness fun and interactive.
* Walks to raise funds for blindness awareness
* The planting of trees
* Fun apps that take photos of your eyes and for each one, a donation is made on behalf of a major corporation involved in vision impairment and the treatment of blindness
* Cocktail parties to raise funds for awareness
* Fundraisers with all sorts of giveaways and fun
So, while you may never even think about your vision and how quickly you may lose some of your visual field or, worse yet, face blindness, World Sight Day may be just the thing to bring this important notion to the forefront of your mind.
World Sight Day is not only a national day of celebration; it is a global day of celebration. It celebrates the gift of vision, how to protect it, and how to take preventative measures, as well as find cures and provide funds for those already afflicted.
Take a moment to mark your calendar or set a reminder in your phone to celebrate the next World Sight Day, get yourself a visual field check-up, and be proactive in your visual health and wellness.